Professional personal coaching
Corporate life and small business alike can be relentless. Long hours, feeling like the work is never done, financial worries, regulation to keep up with, endless conference calls to report daily results, complaints, managing client or staff anxieties and the list goes on. It can feel like you are carrying the world on your shoulders and that you are only just holding it all together. I know the feeling.
Burnout is a real thing and it likely won’t be fixed by taking a holiday
It is a state of emotional, physical and mental exhaustion caused by chronic work stress over an extended period of time. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed, emotionally drained and unable to meet constant demands. You might be experiencing burnout if you:
- Dread going to work & feel that every day at work is a bad day.
- Feel exhausted much of the time.
- Feel no joy or interest in your work, or even feel depressed by it.
- Feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities.
- Engage in escapist behaviours such as excessive drinking.
- Have less patience with others than you used to.
- Feel hopeless about your life or work.
- Experience physical symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, sleeplessness or heart palpitations.
Work stress activates our nervous system, hormonal, metabolic, immune and cardiovascular systems. If these systems are triggered too frequently or for too long they fail to return to normal which can lead to physical disease. This is why it is so important to either prevent burnout altogether or recover from it properly if you are already experiencing burnout.
The good news is that recovery is definitely possible, however it’s just not a quick fix. Calming your nervous system down takes time and consistency to put new strategies in place. These strategies will lead to ongoing lifestyle change which will have positive benefits across all aspects of your life. Your relationships, health, happiness and vitality for life will be better than ever.
Knowledge, strategies, accountability and belief in you
12 Week Course
Promoting workplace wellness and reducing stress should be the number one focus in every business. Happy and healthy employees are productive, efficient, engaged, will keep your customers happy and make you more money.
I partner with corporates to educate & coach their employees and management on many aspects of their health & wellbeing and implement positive lifestyle change so they can lead a more balanced, authentic and healthy life.
- Burnout prevention and recovery
- Re-training thoughts
- Emotional processing
- Stress management
- Personal development
If you are an employer or an employee ready to make a real impactful change for yourself or your organisation please schedule a call so I can learn about you and your business and how we can work together.
News & Articles
Latest from the Blog
- The Mexican Fisherman & The Investment Banker ParableFaster, bigger, better, more – that is the “program” most of us are on. However in contrast to …
- Weight-loss – the lessor known factors behind being able to drop those extra kilosWe all know (or should know) that we need to eat a balanced diet, exercise portion control and …
- Sleep loss – the silent epidemicI was a notoriously bad sleeper for many years so I know how much sleep deprivation affects your …
Book a Free Chat With Me Today!
The hardest part is picking up the phone or sending an email to ask for help the first time. Everyone feels nervous doing that – even me! Don’t put it off any longer!