Professional personal coaching
Every year more than 50% of people make New Year’s resolutions whether they are to lose weight, quit smoking, drink less, work out, save money, change jobs, ask for a pay rise and more. And yet, virtually every study tells us that around 80% of New Year’s resolutions will get abandoned by February. Some of these people really need to make these changes as their health is seriously at risk but even knowing these risks they struggle to make change.
Around 80% of New Year’s resolutions will get abandoned by February.
I can help:
- Educate you about the internal body systems at play especially with alcohol, smoking, poor diet/nutrition, weight loss or moving to a low toxicity life. Once you understand these, you can work with them rather than against them. Knowledge is power!
- Ensure that the critical planning stages in the change process are not missed (which are common when you try to make changes on your own)
- Provide you with practical strategies and advice that you can implement immediately which will help you move towards the change you want to make.
Knowledge, strategies, accountability and belief in you
12 Week Course
Promoting workplace wellness and reducing stress should be the number one focus in every business. Happy and healthy employees are productive, efficient, engaged, will keep your customers happy and make you more money.
I partner with corporates to educate & coach their employees and management on many aspects of their health & wellbeing and implement positive lifestyle change so they can lead a more balanced, authentic and healthy life.
- Burnout prevention and recovery
- Re-training thoughts
- Emotional processing
- Stress management
- Personal development
If you are an employer or an employee ready to make a real impactful change for yourself or your organisation please schedule a call so I can learn about you and your business and how we can work together.
News & Articles
Latest from the Blog
- The Mexican Fisherman & The Investment Banker ParableFaster, bigger, better, more – that is the “program” most of us are on. However in contrast to …
- Weight-loss – the lessor known factors behind being able to drop those extra kilosWe all know (or should know) that we need to eat a balanced diet, exercise portion control and …
- Sleep loss – the silent epidemicI was a notoriously bad sleeper for many years so I know how much sleep deprivation affects your …
Book a Free Chat With Me Today!
The hardest part is picking up the phone or sending an email to ask for help the first time. Everyone feels nervous doing that – even me! Don’t put it off any longer!