Professional personal coaching
Past experiences, events, and traumas will be associated with an emotion and if this emotion wasn’t expressed or released at the time it is stored in the body. This stored or repressed emotion manifests as physical or mental discomfort, reoccurring injury, slowed healing, illness and disease.
Stored or repressed emotion manifests as physical or mental discomfort, reoccurring injury, slowed healing, illness and disease.
This can all sound a bit “woo woo” to some but research has linked emotional repression to decreased immune system function. If your immune system doesn’t work properly you will be more exposed to illness and disease, get sick more frequently and recover more slowly.
Emotional repression often causes symptoms including:
- Muscle tension and pain
- Nausea and digestive problems
- Appetite changes
- Fatigue and sleep problems
- Autoimmune problems
- and can also factor into mental health consitions, such as stress, anxiety, and depression
It is possible to release these emotions and relieve the physical symptoms. Because society teaches us from a young age not to express certain emotions often there is quite a lot to discharge so it may take some time, but it is a very therapeutic process. It is likely that you will feel some relief even after the first session. Once you learn how you will have these techniques for life to use to ensure emotion is always processed.
Knowledge, strategies, accountability and belief in you
12 Week Course
Promoting workplace wellness and reducing stress should be the number one focus in every business. Happy and healthy employees are productive, efficient, engaged, will keep your customers happy and make you more money.
I partner with corporates to educate & coach their employees and management on many aspects of their health & wellbeing and implement positive lifestyle change so they can lead a more balanced, authentic and healthy life.
- Burnout prevention and recovery
- Re-training thoughts
- Emotional processing
- Stress management
- Personal development
If you are an employer or an employee ready to make a real impactful change for yourself or your organisation please schedule a call so I can learn about you and your business and how we can work together.
News & Articles
Latest from the Blog
- The Mexican Fisherman & The Investment Banker ParableFaster, bigger, better, more – that is the “program” most of us are on. However in contrast to …
- Weight-loss – the lessor known factors behind being able to drop those extra kilosWe all know (or should know) that we need to eat a balanced diet, exercise portion control and …
- Sleep loss – the silent epidemicI was a notoriously bad sleeper for many years so I know how much sleep deprivation affects your …
Book a Free Chat With Me Today!
The hardest part is picking up the phone or sending an email to ask for help the first time. Everyone feels nervous doing that – even me! Don’t put it off any longer!